[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Antw: Re: (meteorobs) Counting method time accuracy

Aan 5-08-96 4:05, in bericht <960804220552_449391755@emout07.mail.aoldot com>,
GeoZay@aoldot com schreef:

> << Heathkit used to sell (and may still sell) a kit for a combination WWV
>  receiver and clock with a large LED display.  The receiver scans through the
>  various WWV frequencies (2.5, 5, 10, 15, and 20 Mhz) and the clock is
>  syncronized exactly with the strongest time broadcast.
>   >>
> ------
> Jim,
> Does this clock display the seconds as well? I operate a camera and in need
> of the exact seconds.
> George Z.

George

Felix B. and I build an all-sky camera with a Junghans radiocontrolled clock.
With the help of a little electronica the camera, a nikon m3 with build in motordrive is
transporting every hour an new frame in frond of the lens. Almost verey night 3 of 4 camera's
are working hre in the Netherlands. The time is perfect an the camera is running perfect as well.
Those colck cost about $ 20,- overhere.
And the give time hour, minute an seconds alswell as sleeping time, must be interesting for
you:-))

bye

Marc

--