[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball Report

Hi, Ron. That sucks! How exactly did it junk the whole report? Also, were you
using the NAMN fireball form (at ~kronkg/namn/fireball_form.html) or the IMO
form (at imo/fireball/report.html)? They should be the same, of course, but...

I've used the IMO version several times with no problems, but not NAMN's.

Anyway, let us know if we can help. Also, if you don't have QUICK success next
time, email your fireball details to us, and one of the members of meteorobs
will post it for you. Sorry, and thanks for your dedication reporting the event!

Clear skies,
Lew