[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Antw: Re: (meteorobs) Possible Xi Perseid and Perseids/Weather

Aan 6-08-96 23:32, in bericht <9608062132.AA21657@zauber>, Lew Gramer
<dedalus@latradedot com> schreef:
Hi,

Weather forcast for central Europe for the next three day, cloudy with a lot of sun and a littel bit
of rain/thunder during the day, most of the time claer nights ( I hope)

Graham please writh you email adres in one of your mails, I wrote the wrong one down

Marc

--

Marc Neijts
Bruine Engseweg 56