[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) soggy meteor plots

Pete,
	I just squeeze my plot sheets out regularly for a cool refreshing
beverage <g>.
	Here in NJ, we share the same air. I have not found a good solution
yet to soggy plots, but as I've only been plotting a few months, I haven't
had more than 1 really bad night.
	By the way, I'd be interested to see your video setup some time.
Where in VA are you...I believe my Mom is going to insist on a visit soon
so I might be in the area. I work on (broadcast) television test and
measurement equipment, so I am curious and intrigued by what you're trying
to do. Get in touch some time!
Wayne  wayne.t.hally@tekdot com
-------------
Original Text
From pgural@trg1.saicdot com (Pete Gural), on 8/7/96 7:20 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Question to those with more experience plotting meteors:

We east coasters suffer from more humidity and dampness overnight so that
even with a cover on the plotting paper the pages can get wrinkly and I
would presume stretch so that the page scale may change.  When one submits
meteor plots should they be transfered to clean plots or should the
original "field" plot  be submitted to George ???

Thanks,   Pete G.