[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FWD Re: Cloudiness in New England

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 18:33:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: ah728@osfn.rhilinetdot gov (Jim Corbin)
Subject: Re: Cloudiness in New England

Hi Lew. I'll figure out 1994 and send it soon. Remember, with small error, but
DONE IN A CONSISTENT manner, these figures represent % of nighttime 6pm-6am
(obviously, at certain times of the year, some daylight involved) cloudcover.
THEY DO NOT represent % of cloudy nights. Not to sound picky, but I know some
people will ask and wonder. Thus these figures are, as I mentioned before, not
affected by ENTIRE NIGHTTIME events, like cloudy all night or clear [all night].
I could do a figure on that... we'll see.

JMCIII

--
Jim Corbin, Meteorologist, WJAR-TV,NECN,UPN 38, in the Blackstone
Valley here at 210', 29 mi. SW of Boston.

------- End of Forwarded Message