[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Aug 8/9 Meteor Results

Hi Guys

If the weather is a wipe-out in Europe, and a bit iffy in the US, you are
all welcome to come round to my place here in the south of Africa.  Weather
prospects look like being 100% clear, and glad to say our snow is a thing of
the past.  We won't see 200/hour, but the show is worth a look just out of
interest. Air-fares for your account.  Any takers?

Sorry to rub salt in your wounds.

Tim