[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Too good to be true

Well folks, I new it was too good to be true...four straight, clear nights
of Perseid watching would never do...so I am completely socked in with heavy
cloud cover. A southeast flow out of Florida is the culprit. I will be up
all night, (it's now 0340 hrs UT) checking the sky conditions every thirty
minutes and directing any late coming traffic to the NE portion of the sky.

Anyone for a game of tic-tac-toe?  :<

Good luck to the rest of you...I look forward to seeing the Perseids through
your reports...

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network (NAMN)
Assistant Recorder, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html