[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Perseid Obs. Aug 11-12

<< Nope... Clear skies in NJ!!  We had three observers counting on 8/10-11
and
 five on 8/11-12. I did some photography on 11-12 also.  Wayne H is on
 vacation so he'll probably be off line this week.  I'll organize my data and
 get it to George as soon as I get some ZZZ's.  The bug has bitten.

 Kevin

-----
Good going Kevin!  I look forward to your reports when you are able to catch
up with things...I'm experiencing the same crunch..dot can't even think about
reports until my campaign is done ...probably in 3 or 4 days...getting pretty
tired right now...I'm on my way out in a couple minutes...later.
George Z.