[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radiant in DRA/CYG ? (June 18-19)

<< Hello George,

 Not quite sure what you mean. In my WGN article I clearly stated that you
 issued your report 'a few days before' [15/16 June], and certainly did not
 state that you viewed it on June 15/16. The reference in my article is to
 the mail in which you pointed that (your earlier report) out to me: I didn't
 have the mail of june 11/12 at my disposal since I have no internet/e-mail
 connection myself (unfortunately): all my mailing is via Casper ter Kuile,
 who I visit quite a lot and telephone quite a lot (I actually only knew of
 your mail by telephonic contact with Casper!). I went for a month of
 archaeological fieldwork in Britain only a few days after June 15/16, so I
 didn't have the time to check things out to all extends

 Kind regards (and good luck with observing),

 -Marco
  PS: that mail of June 12 was probably lost here since at that time Casper's
 e-mail provider broke down, or otherwise it drowned in the host of mails
 from those days.
 *---- >>