[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: VLF observations

Hi all,

Not really being into the radio end of observing, I'm not really sure of
everything everone is talking about, but my ast. club just received its
latest copy of "The Practical Observer" and it has a nice article entitled
"Hearing Meteors" (as a matter of fact its a cover story).  Its published by
Typographica Publishing at (908)469-7552 or fax at (908) 707-4067. Anyone
interested could probably try to get a single copy.

Also Sky & Tel web page has a section on meteor observing now!  I'm sure
there's nothing in it that most of us don't already know, but its nice to see
a little publicity for this field. It mentions both ALPO, IMO and NAMN among
a few other sources.
The site is www.skypubdot com.

Kevin