[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NAMN membership

Hello!

I just checked in to see who all is on this mailing list and discovered that
a whole lot of new people has signed on...I say welcome! If you are new here,
introduce yourselves if you like...I may recognize some of the names thru
IMO's WGN journal, but not the email addresses.  It would be nice to know who
you are. Anyhow, I am one of the coordinators of the NAMN...North American
Meteor Network. It is predominantly for North American observers, but we will
add people outside of this geographical area to our mailing lists so that you
can receive our monthly newsletter that Mark Davis puts out.  Also I will
send you the various email literature that I have on hand if you would like
to receive these as well. I'll be sending you a list. If you observe from
your home country you can either send your data to your local observing
group, IMO or to me representing NAMN. If you would like me to email you my
pitch letter about NAMN, please contact me and I will send it to you.  This
should explain more about NAMN before you make any decisions. A member of
NAMN or not, I welcome you here to share your meteor observing views.
George Zay
GeoZay@aoldot com