[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Triangulids/Arieids

Kevin,

  There are several possible radiants that have been proposed for the
Aries-Triangulid shower. The most noteworthy is Gary Kronk's at RA 30
DEC +29. But, I would also suspect activity (based on my observations)
from RA 28 DEC +25.

  It is very important that NAMN observers help veryify where the primary
(if there is one) radiant for the Aries-Triangulids is located. There are
too few plots of this shower to establish any precise radiant(s). More work
on this shower is needed.

  This year is an excellent year to view this minor shower as the Moon is
nearly new.

GWG