[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN membership

Hi Jeff, and welcome to the meteorobs mailing list. I look forward to your
contributions to the discussions here which always cover a wide range of
topics. You mentioned both photographic and video tecniques, both of which
are represented here on the list by several members.

Also, you mention several web sites...I haven't visited them yet, but will
soon. Please keep us advised of any URL changes in the near future.

You wrote:
>Another interest of mine is to study the activity of minor showers, with a
>view to confirm their existence, determine start/end dates etc.

We are also active in this area. Bob Lunsford, Gary Kronk and George Gliba
are especially interested in this field, and are all members of the list.
Finally, good luck on the British Meteor Network...if I can provide any
assistance from this side of the "pond," please let me know.

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network (NAMN)
Assistant Recorder, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html