[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Limits of IMO LM charts?

<< One of my all time high favourits is Draco: I find this
 area quite 'easy' to use, though problematic with Lm's below 6.0.

 Marco Langbroek >>
------
Marco,
Draco is one of my favorites as well...but I hate with a passion the Cygnus
area. There are a few others i dread, but Cygnus is on top of my hate
list...I also agree about what you and Trond has said about this...I advocate
double counts...but this is usually advised to those who have some
experience...But once they have made a couple observing nites successfully
doing star counts...I then usually suggest the double count.
George Z.
George Z.