[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Triangulids/Arieids

OUCH??
Injured at a fire?

Let me know if you are coming up to the observatory. This weekend will be
dark after moonset.
I'd like to look at your report and discuss any questions you might have to
see if I can ease your learning time.
-------------
Original Text
From KevTK@aoldot com, on 8/21/96 12:12 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

In a message dated 96-08-19 14:29:24 EDT, Wayne Writes:

<< Kevin, I have included all available information on this  shower in the
 September spiel for Astronotes.
 I will be observing from the 10th (when I get back from Lancaster PA) thru
 the 15th or 16th. Unfortunatly, due to the Fall Fling, I will not be up at
 the observatory on Sat the 14th, I'll be going to the campground instead.
 If you want to plot I STRONGLY advise we get some practice in before then,
 which means in the next week before the moon crushes us;-). >>

Sorry nfor the double post Wayne - I spoke to George and asked the question
here before I downloaded that file. I do have the info now and I will be
practicing my plots before the A/T's. Sorry for the delay in responding as
had a little mishap at work and I wasn't able to sit at the computer for a
few days.

Kev