[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN membership

Hi,
 My name is Dr. Louis Binder, I am an Therapuetic Optometrist in Sugarland,Texas. I have been
interersted in meteors since I saw my first one. I only starting counting them last year during the
Lyrids. My first shower was the Geminids a year ago as well. My wife enjoys watching them as
well. I am a member of the Fort Bend Astronomy Club and the Houston Astronomical Society.
I volunteer at the George Observatory in Brazos Bend State Park where we work on an 18 inch
Newtonian as well as a 36 inchCassegrain Reflector of the Ritchey Chretien type.
 I look forward to watching more showers in the future and reporting on them the best I can.
 Louis