[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Facing the Radiant or Not

On August 21, George Zay wrote,

>Also, I didn't say look at the radiant, I said to face the radiant. That way
> you can better 'back-look, to a possible area (not always a precise radiant)
 >to determin any possible association.

I like this and see absolutely nothing wrong with it. In another discussion
thread I was not aware that you were still facing the radiant. I hope I didn't
offend you by sounding like I was contradicting you, because it seems we were
ultimately arguing about the same point!   :-)

Gary