[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observing Standards

<< Lew,
 If You want me off the list... >>

Whoa guys ...let's all take a deep breath here...maybe not write about this
thread for a day or so...

Maybe lets take a day to reread the NAMN Guide and/or the IMO handbook.
 Let's go back to the basics and concentrate on that area.

At my job (NYC firefighter) we just had such a program..."Back to Basics".
The problem was that as one got more experienced, one developed his own
standardization, whether it was close to the original or not...and the
problem with us was that we lost 6 firefighters in 1 year because of that.
Now I know this discussion isn't as life threatning as that...but  there is a
standard and maybe when the convention (or what ever its called) is over it
might be a whole different ballgame... but until that time comes..........
...my .02
I was going to say .05 but I'm-

A Newbie,

Kevin