[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observing the Arietids-Triangulids

<< One of the key features initially noted about the "Aries-Triangulid"
stream by
 Gliba and myself in 1993 was that most of the meteors were not extremely
 bright, usually in the 3rd to 4th magnitude range. In fact, and bear with me

 here as I don't have my notes on this stream handy, but I think both Gliba
and
 myself may have even seen a couple of 5th magnitude meteors as well.

-----
Gary,
did you do any plotting of this activity?
George Z.