[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Welcome to Sirko and perception coefficient

Hi, Sirko. Thanks for forwarding that request to Rainer! Rainer, I know your
response to this would be of interest to our subscribers, and may clear up some
important questions, too. In fact, I had one in particular:

>if you observe together with many others, you can take the average of all
>individual ZHR's as a good approximation. Then you can calculate your own cp by
>comparing your ZHR values with the average results.

Is it possible to use simultaneous data from other experienced observers who are
not actually at the same location, if conditions (LMs, radiant elevation) are
similar enough, or does calculating an individual's PC really require observing
in a sizeable group of experienced observers?

(Just curious - I imagine you'd cover this in your response anyway! :>)

Clear skies,
Lew