[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Greetings Sirko Molau

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

 Sirko,

 Thank you for the message you posted and for the time and effort you
put forth.
 I am sure everyone appreciated your viewpoints on the various subjects.

 I hope you intend to communicate often on the list and I look forward
 reading your messages. Please feel free to also post your observing
data.

 We  may not agree 100 percent of the time on all issues but the
friendly discussion
 of various topics is important and will definitely increase the
knowledge of
 everyone who subscribes to the list.

 Best Wishes

 Bob Lunsford
 Meteor Section Coordinator
 Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers