[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: skunks perceptions DCV

Hello Norman,

> Trond's perception rivals Bill Gates from the 70's, who had perception 3.8.
> But Gates never got to see the Geminids, for he was clouded out every year
> from northern New Mexico.

that makes me *really* curious, since we recntly had a funny discussion
here in Germany about that! ;-)
We found some report from a Bill Gates in IMO's data files, but we did
not know whether it was *the* Bill Gates...
I mean, if it was the right man, it could be possible to get a
good sponsoring for all type of meteor work from Microsoft. :)
Sirko