[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: skunks perceptions DCV

Lew asked:

>Regarding perception: Does anyone "officially" collect the sort of DCV data
>that Norm mentioned? If so, I'd be willing to start noting DCV along with
>all the usual data. Certainly not a burden on slow nights...

Yep...!! I always got my fingers in somethin'... ;)

Actually, I am working on a project with Bob Lunsford where I note DCV and
report along with my other data. I haven't taken a hard look at the results
yet though. I am off to work right now, so will respond later in more
detail, unless Bob logs on answers this...

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network (NAMN)
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html