[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Photographic efforts

<<
 You forgot zilch! <g>  I had some film in my camera that I used, of course
it
 wasn't compatable (sp?)  but the second roll was damaged inside the canister
 so that when I rewound the film it ripped apart. That happened w/o me
knowing
 so when I opened the camera there it was EXPOSED.  What a waste of chemistry
 too!!  I just received my rotating shutter from a fellow club member - he
 also made one for the club also!  Nice guy - now if Wayne can get his
fingers
 on a nice OM-1...

 Kevin

------
Kevin,
For those who do a lot of camera work, they probably can give you a whole
litany of boo-boo's that they have done in the past..dot believe me, these
frustrating and sometimes expensive moments is how you really learn.  Screw
it up first and then you will recognize what not to do next time. My personal
motto during my whole fire career has always been..."when in doubt...doing
something is better than doing nothing"...I also temper this with "don't do
something that will get you killed either". It works for me.
George Z.