[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Going offline

Fellow meteorists;

I am sorry to inform you that I am unscribing to this discussion group due
to my company's new email policy.  We can no longer use SAIC's email
services for other than company related business.  Since meteor discussions
fall under the personel use category I am currently stuck.  Until such time
as I can upgrade my home computer and subscribe to an online service I will
be officially offline.  However, you can still reach me at my current email
address or phone or snail mail.  I cannot prevent someone from sending me
email, but please a phone number so that I may contact you.  I am still
very interested in video techniques for meteor observations and will keep
you informed of my progress in that arena.  Please feel free to contact me
about any video issues that may arise.

I found the discussion group very informative (just try to minimize the
weather reports, critter encounters, and other close encounters of the
illegal alien kind).  I will continue to remain a member of NAMN and I need
to work out arrangements with Mark as to what is the best way to get my
observations to him under the current circumstances.

Pete

Peter S. Gural

Science Applications International Corp                           351
Samantha Drive
4001 N. Fairfax Drive,  Suite 500
Sterling, VA 20164-5539
Arlington, VA 22203