Original Text
From: GeoZay@aoldot com, on 8/28/96 10:21 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

<< George,

 I think you are right.  You want the fastest strobe rate that will freeze
 the marked blade in a single fixed position.  From your data I would say
 1150 is it.

 ---
 Bill Tschumy
 Ot >>
------
Thanks Bill!  I'll wait for a few more opinions and see if there is
anything
to make me think otherwise before settling on the 1150 RPM rate or near
that.
I've convinced myself that it is the right rate...just need a reason to
change my mind if necessary.
George Z.