[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Going offline

Hi, Pete. I was also sorry to hear you were going off-line. If there's anything
I can do to help you keep a pulse on the meteorobs list, just let me know! There
is a Web site, and if I can rearrange things there to make it easier for folks
like Pete, I'm happy to do it! Suggestions welcome. The URL is:
	http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist.html

Also, Pete, you can access the most recent digests of the meteorobs list, day by
day if you want, by sending the following command to "majordomo@latradedot com":
	index meteorobs-digest

This sends back a long list of digest file names, complete with the creation
date for each file. You can then pick one or more of these files, for instance
the most recent digest file from today called "v01.n125" (Vol 1, #125), and send
another email command to "majordomo@latradedot com":
	get meteorobs-digest v01.n125

We hope to see you back on the list soon, as your input is always valued!

Lew