[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) DMS web-site update

Dear meteorobservers,

The web-site of the Dutch Meteor Society has been updated once again.
We now use frames, animated gifs and Java-scripts at our web-site.
We urge you to use the Netscape Navigator version 2.0 or above or any
equivalent web-browser which is capable of handling frames, animated gifs
and Java-scripts.
Otherwise you will see only a very limited amount of information and that
would be a sure disadvantage!

New information on the DMS-website include:

-  All our visiters our now able to investigate the traffic on the DMS web-site.
-  We have lots of observational info regarding the Perseids 1996 and the
outburst which happened again! Fireball pictures of the outburst are
expected in due time!
-  Marco Langbroek has established a fine web-page discussing Martian
life-forms.
-  We have a web-page operational regarding the International Meteor
Conference '96 which will be held in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands from
September 19-22. As soon as more information is available from the
organisers such as the preliminary program we will make this information
available through our web-site!
-  The Dutch Meteor Society organises a fall-meeting on Saturday September
14 at the Emmaus College, Rotterdam. More info at our web-site in due time.
A preliminary program is available.

We invite all of you to visit our newly designed web-site at:

The Dutch Meteor Society would be most gratefull with any comments on their
website.
So please do not hesitate and mail us your comments! We will be very pleased
to hear from all of you. Many thanks in advance.

And to conclude: many best wishes, good observing and hope to see you at the
IMC-'96!

Casper (webmaster of the DMS)

|     Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD De Bilt, the Netherlands     |
|    Phone: (31)-30-2203170; Fax: (31)-30-2202695; GSM: (31)-6-54723974    |
|                         E-mail: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl                       |
|       World Wide Web: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm        |