[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Telescopic obs

Wayne asked:
>Thanx for the Beginners guide Malcolm. The only question you left off, is
>for those of us who might want to give it a try in the future....how do we
>obtain the charts? I'd be interested!

Sorry for jumping in here Wayne, but I wanted to pass on that Malcolm has a
package of information via snailmail to me at the moment. His telescopic
guidelines will soon appear as a contribution to the NAMN Guide as portions
of Chapter 4. I don't know for sure, but part of the information coming to
me now may be copies of the charts. If so, I will be glad to serve as a
point of contact to obtain them, thereby reducing the delay in mail crossing
the "pond" between us and Malcolm. I'll follow up this post once I know
something for sure, or Malcolm, feel free to jump in here and let us know
what would be best for you.

Mark Davis
NAMN Coordinator
MeteorObs@charlestondot net