Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 17:19:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: jeplanet@prologdot net (Peter Detterline)
Subject: Re: SUBSCRIBE meteorobs

Lew,
Thanks for the welcome  and yes the "digest" version sounds perfect.  Please
sign me up.  Here's a short bio.

My name is Peter Detterline and I'm a planetarium director with the
Boyertown School District in Pennsylvania.  I teach classroom astronomy as
well to middle school,  high school and college students.   I've been an
amateur astronomer since 11th grade and have worked with a lot of different
areas from photometry to meteors.  I have my students go out in major meteor
showers to do some observing and "catch the fever".    As a member of the
astronomical league, I've been following their meteor program (ALPO forms)
and sending them out to Robert Lunsford - who's been encouraging and a great
help.  Since I started that program with the Orionids last year I've
recorded 360 meteors.
     My interest is in furthering my meteor studies with techniques that I
can use with my students and that can also be a help to you guys. Interests
lie anywhere from dust to radio to photography.

Peter

------- End of Forwarded Message