Original Text
From: Mark Davis <MeteorObs@Charlestondot net>, on 9/11/96 5:19 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Well as I am getting used to, my local weather forecasters got everything
wrong again. I awoke at 1230 am to a gully-washer of a rainstorm. Checking
the sky every thirty minutes for the next 4 1/2 hours produced nothing but
more rain. Will try again tonight... :<

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net