[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Clouds/Rain/Teff=0.00

Once more, I spent a quiet morning poking my head out the door every half
hour observing rain and missing any possible A-T's (sorry George G & Gary).
The forecast from my "reliable" local weather-guys predict clearing this
afternoon. If they actually get one right, I'll be out again...even though
my wife is beginning to frown. Understands going to bed early for meteors,
but rain...those nights are for chores! [Yes, she does give me an
allowance... :>]

Wayne and Kevin, ya'll want to play some cards over the Internet tonight?

Bob, come on, send some of those ever-clear southern California skies to us
starved easterners!.... ;)

Work calls,

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net