Original Text
From: wayne.t.hally@bangate1.tekdot com, on 9/12/96 5:28 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Lew, I have not seen the responses to your question...were they posted to
the maillist and I didn't get them? You did press my curiosity button after
all, and if you don't answer, I'll sic my skunk on you!! :@) Wayne
PS, that's a smiley with a gas mask
-------------
Original Text
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latradedot com>, on 9/12/96 10:38 AM:

Thanks for all responses, and especially Rainer's. Leap year - oops! :)

That thread was actually in preparation for another question I was
wondering
about the Leonids: is there enough data from the 1933 and 1966 storms, plus
the
last few years' activity, to say if the storm peak will likely occur during
the "normal" maximum? I know there's quite a bit of Leonid controversy
right
now, but I just thought I'd slip this question in under folks' radar... ;>

Lew