[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) A-T Meteors Sparse Sept. 11/12

<< What surprised me was
 not just the low rates of A-T meteors compaired to 1994 and 1993, but the
 obvious Taurid radiant activity reported by Bob Lunsford. I saw 5 meteors
 from 6:28 to 8:31 (2.00 Teff) coming from an area very close to the 64 +19
 reported by Bob. These and the A-T meteors were plotted. >>
------
While everyone is checking out their various "radiant" activity, you can add
to these  areas by noting the activity near Capella with very fast meteors.
 Look carefully and don't mix them up with the DAU's. I've noted about 3 to 5
each night these past 3 nights. I know Bob has seen them as well.
George Z.