Original Text
From: Mark Davis <MeteorObs@Charlestondot net>, on 9/13/96 5:03 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Once again, I have spent a night meteor-less. After waking at midnight to
100% cloud cover, the sky is now "only" about 60% covered. No observations
were made due to problems of correcting for this much cloud cover.

Things may be improving...the forecast is for sunny days and clear nights.
Originally, I had intended to end my A-T campaign Sat. morning, but may
extend that since my September Teff is zero. With it clearing here, we may
hear good news from the other east coast observers.

Here's hoping...

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net