[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Sept. 13/14 Observations

I was able to observe for a couple of hours this morning, although clouds
delayed my starting time and forced a break shortly after starting. A cold
front has passed through, giving me +6 skies during a portion of this
morning. This is only the second time I've had an LM of +6 in South
Carolina. In Virginia, skies this dark were frequent.

From 0530 to 0900 UT, I observed 23 meteors in a Teff of around 2 hours. No
SPIs were noted while only 2 DAUs were observed. There was little activity
from either the A-T area or the TAU location. Only two posible meteors from
each was observed, but I need to confirm that from the plots.

Previous obligations will prevent me from observing tonight, but I hope to
continue Sunday night.

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net