[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V1 #141

Joseph D. Assmus wrote:
      A EMAIL REPORT OF MY VERY FIRST MINOR SHOWER OBSERVATION WITH FORMAL
      DATA COLLECTION AS TAUGHT TO ME BY MR ROBERT LUNSFORD (thanks bob!)

Welcome to meteor recording, Joseph! You couldn't have chosen a better
teacher (or a better place to live for weather!) We'll all look forward to
hearing about many more meteor sessions from you. BTW, I notice you're not
subscribed to the list yet? Would you like me to sign you up? In any case,
if you ever have any questions or ideas about meteor observing, drop us a
line! (If Bob's handy of course, just ask him - but then tell us what he
says. :>) Clear skies,

Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latradedot com

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren