[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Back online

Glad to have you back Pete!

Since you asked, the Aries-Triangulid radiant does seem to have made an
appearance. George Zay and Bob Lunsford detected some activity from the
Triangulid region on September 10. During a 5-hour session they plotted 51
meteors, of which 5, or about 10 percent, came from this radiant. With four
of the meteors coming between 9:30 and 11:30 UT, the average solar
longitude appears to be 168.0 degrees. Unfortunately, many others,
including myself, experienced poor observing conditions. I am still waiting
to hear from several people, especially those using sensitive video
systems. Please let me know after you view the tape.

Gary