[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Recording/receiving equipment

Wes asked:

>1. Tape recorders--I assume a standard 2AA model works well.

That's what I use. Mine is an older (6 years or so) General Electric
Variable Voice Activation microcassette recorder, model no. 3-5326A. It uses
the 2 AA bateries as you mention and I have no trouble with the recorder
itself. Sometimes the cold in Virginia would drain the batteries, but this
has not happened here in the warmer climes of South Carolina.

I don't have a www receiver, so can't help you there... :(

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net