Original Text
From: KevTK@aoldot com, on 9/17/96 11:09 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

<< Do you really need all this technical stuff? >>

I don't think so...I do use a tape recorder however. I don't use WWV - I
tried and liked George Z's way of timekeeping. I have a quartz travel clock
and before my sessions I call the US Naval Observatory's time check and
since
my clock is accurate I set it during the Perseids and its been accurate
since. (I can't fix the second hand - so the clock is 20 sec's fast - easy
adjust later tho...)