[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) A-T's discussion

  I have a question to ask about the possible periodic nature of the A-T
meteor stream. If we can assume that there was definitely activity seen
in 1993 and 1994, and very little, if any activity seen in 1995 or this
year, this could be evidence that the shower is periodic, if the historical
research and prediction of a 5.5 or 6 year period by Kronk is considered.
My question is why then was activity seen in both 1993 and 1994. I realize
that the 1993 A-T activity was probably greater than that of 1994, but why
wasn't it only seen one year, like the 1995 Monocerotids, or the 1966 Leonids?

GWG