[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Having fun with lunar eclipse

Hi All,
	Since we are in an advantageous position here on the US East coast, I
plan to do some meteor observing during the total eclipse. After all, the
Full Moon is not normally a night when anything can be seen, so I figure
I'll take advantage of the 10:16 PM EDT to 11:30 window of totality...If I
keep my plot times down, I ought to be able to sqeeze 1 hour Teff in there
(unless it's really busy..-:), and make some unique observations. May I
respectfully urge those other Eastern and Central time zone meteor-ites to
join me if possible, and plead for Mother Nature to give us a break....we
deserve it!
Brrrrr

Wayne