[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteors in Astronomy Magazine

Hi all,

For those people who only get Sky & Tel - Phil Bagnall wrote a nice article
on meteor observing entitled "A Winter Rich in Meteors". 'The next three
months offer three meteor showers worth your attention: the possibly stormy
Leonids, the always reliable Geminids, and the frigid-weather Quadrantids.' -
is how the synopsis goes. It is in the Nov. '96 Astronomy magazine.

I didn't recognize any of the photo credits - execpt Terrance Dickenson from
Canada.  Gary's book got a plug  -in the Resources section.

Does either the IMO and/or NAMN submit any of our findings to either of these
two publications?

Kevin