Original Text
From: Sirko Molau <sirko.molau@informatik.tu-chemnitzdot de>, on 9/25/96 3:55
PM:
list" <imo-news@tu-chemnitzdot de>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 13:50:40 --100
From: Mirko Nitschke <nitschke@argos.ipfdddot de>

Hallo,

during the last time I compleated several meteor cameras for german
observers and there were many requests how to get such a camera or at least
an image intensifier.

The idea of this mail is to bring this people together. Due to the fact
that it is already an international group all correspondence should be
written in english.

Please let me know if you are still interested in getting an MCP (the
costs are around $350). In this case you will get all actual information
concerning this project by e-mail. If you are not interested anymore I will
delete you from the list.

When the list of interested people is compleated, I hope, that sombody from
the US will organize a 'bulk' purchase.

Mirko.