Original Text
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latradedot com>, on 9/25/96 1:23 PM:

Another thought on this thread: I've seen one or two decent articles in the
little magazine "Amateur Astronomer", from Tom Clark. (Just started getting
it,
and saw one or two back issues.) For those who don't know it, this
quarterly
accepts articles from all sorts of amateurs on all kinds of topics, and
would
probably be delighted to publish some well-written items on meteor
observing in
general and certain showers in particular (especially if well illustrated).

If anyone's interested, I can post the subscription and submission info...

Lew