[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Possible Vermont Fireball

Greetings:-

I've been lurking on the list, picking up a few odds and ends, and
generally remaining mum 'cause I'm just introducing myself to the subject.
However, I heard a radio report just now that might be of interest and that
others on the list might wish to track down.

That said, it appears numerous people in Vermont (southern I believe)
reported a bright, red/blue object streaking across early morning skies
this AM (9/26). In addition, an explosion was reported, though I haven't a
clue as to whether anyone witnessed disintegration of the object. That's
all I know. Perhaps a New England observer will be able to obtain more
info.

Cheers--

Richard Wagner