[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: purchasing image intensifiers and more

Sirko Molau wrote:

>> You do not need as fast lenses as we apply (f/0.75)   [...]
>> So far we know about an Dutch and a German enterprise, which produced
>> such lenses many years ago. However, pay attention that the optic
>> designed and is corrected for infinity!

Okay, where can I buy such a lens?  It works with a standard SLR?  I'd love
to take some meteor & Milky Way pictures on Ektachrome 400 and a 50mm f/0.75...

(I've been thinking about a standard f/1.2, but these are poorly corrected
in the corners.  I fancy aesthetical pictures with point-shaped stars.)

All the best,
Trond