[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observations of a maturing observer

<< The final delightful experiece was a long and loud battle which was
between
 raccoons or feral cats. Lasted 20 minutes, with constant....well screaming.

That happened to me once while I was doing astrophotography at my place in
upstate NY.  Unbelievable screaming pierced my silent solitude. Scared the
be-jeezus out of me. I almost had an accident right there! :)    I jumped in
my car (which was near by) and turned on my radio full blast (like thats
going to protect me). I'll never forget that sound.

Kev