[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The Florida NAMN Group Watch

<< I don't want to damper the idea, but I have the same concern about a group
 get together that George Zay mentioned. If all of our eastern observers go
 south together, and we get clouded out, we lose all the data from our
 longitudes! So I would prefer to make the road trip on as short notice as
 possible based on weather reports. But this could create scheduling problems
 for you northern guys.

I'm sure Wayne would volunteer to stay back while the rest of us went to FLA.
- right Wayne - you have your mink long johns  <LOL>

Kevin