[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Apologies for meteorobs outage this weekend!

Sorry that the mailing list was unavailable to all of us Meteorites this
weekend: Lattice Trading (my employer) moved down 10 floors, and their servers
were supposed to go down at 7 pm last Friday night, and come back up at 8 am
Saturday morning. The only sure thing in life is that NOTHING ever goes as
planned... If you encounter any more problems sending or receiving to the
mailing list, please let me know, as all should be back up and working now.

Clear skies,
Lew
owner-meteorobs@latradedot com